Monday, 2 May 2016

Yarmouth. Wonderful Yarmouth by the Sea.

​​
 
SO as you'll see from the date of my last post to this one, I've had a bit of a hiatus from here - even though I'd just started it. IN mid April, I has a big project happening which meant long hours at work and I've just got back from a weeks holiday.
 
​​
 
Now for my holibobs I went to a place called Burgh Castle near Great Yarmouth and stayed at Cherry Tree Holiday Park (ran by Parkdean), with my Mum.
 
​​
 
We regularly went on holidays to camps which were owened by a company called Weststar, most of which have now been bought by Parkdean to contine their chain. And everytime we go it is so much fun.

​​
 
So whilst there me and Mum got to explore Norfolk which was interesting. I visit Norwich quite a lot, as my boyfriend lives there, but not really to see the wider Norfolk - which my Mum hadn't visited for about 30 years. (Was quite funny to hear her go to every seaside town and say there only used to be a pier and now there's a supermarket as well!)

​​
 
We visited a few different towns whilst there; Hunstanton, Lowerstoft, Hemsby, Wroxham, Southwold and passed through Sandringham - just to name a few.
 
​​
 
It feels like I haven't been on a holiday in ages and it has been quite a while, so was nice to just take a step back, chill and enjoy the seaside and Norfolk Broads.

Super quick post but wanted to share some pics from Norfolk.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment